Summer is coming! Are you still confused about what to wear? Are you still tired of picking which T-shirt to wear? Then I would like to give you some suggestions. In fact, the most reasonable way is to diy by yourself. Why? Because just with a simple T-shirt, you can design it in thousands of forms. Now, I would like to give you a simple example.
- Thread and needle
1. We should draw a rounded upside down T shape on the shirt and cut along the lines
2. Then，cut the middle piece into three strips and braid
3. Next，cut each side section into three three strips
4. Cut each of those three sections into three more strips. Strips are a little so short, so we will add some other parts of shirt to them to make them longer. To do that we cut sleeves at the seam, as shown… Then from each sleeve cut a stripe
Next, cut each stripe on 3 parts and sew which part to the sections on the shirt.
Repeat this process 2 more times, so all our stripes on T-shirt would be lengthen.
5. Then braid them… You should have 3 braids on each side of the shirt. Sew each of these braids to the center braid.
6. Now it’s time for the top. Cut the sleeves into three sections and braid. Sew them to the central braid.
Note: You can cut little part of the fabric from the sleeve and wrap it around the part, where top braids and central braid meet, to hide the threads.
I hope you can enjoy it and have your own custom T-shirt.