Do you have so many blank walls in your home that you can’t even begin to think how to decorate.Today I will introduce you how to create personalized popsicle stick photo frames to sparkle your room.
• regular or jumbo size popsicle sticks
• washi tape
• Freckled Fawn wood chips
• roll out a strip of washi tape – sticky side up
• lay your popsicle stick on top and wrap the washi tape around the edges
• wrap as many sticks as you want depending on how big you want your frame
• take 2 plain sticks and put a line of glue down them
• lay your decorated sticks across them in the opposite direction
• glue a magnet on the top center of the back of your frame
• once dry, decorate! – we used wallet sized pictures we printed at Costco
• you can glue, tape or use a push pin to attach your pictures
• use tacky glue to attach some wood chips
Framing photos from old road trips, birthdays and holidays is a great way to remind your loved ones of all the fun you have together, and a cheap way to show them how much you care.